Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Big News

It is with a heavy, yet HAPPY heart that I write this post.  I have had this saved on my computer for several weeks now, not sure of how to put it all into the right words, writing and then re-writing.  And now the time has finally arrived that I can hit "Publish."

 My husband and I are MOVING!  

To where you may ask....Seattle, WA.
My husband has accepted a job with Amazon, and we are so excited to start our new adventure.  At first, I was very nervous about such a big move.  I have never been more than 3 hours away from most of my family, but those nerves have settled and have turned into pure excitement.  
And now-a-days, people are not as far away as it seems.  
Thank You Technology!  :)


So what does this mean for Amanda V Photography?


At the moment I am no longer booking sessions here in Nebraska.  The move is going to be happening soon, and I just do not have the time.


But, I do plan to continue.  To battle into a new market and hopefully come out on top.  And for all you Midwestern-ers...

....I'll Be Back!

I have several weddings scheduled throughout the rest of the year back here in Nebraska.  I will be sure to announce when those times will be and maybe do an event or two during my visit.  So please continue to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and my Blog, and watch for those event announcements.

And lastly, I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.  It is my loyal fans that I will miss the most.  I am where I am today because of you.  My visions and dreams would not be a reality without you.  You all continuously make me fall in love with this job with each and every session.  Not one session have I left without my cheeks hurt from smiling the entire time.  :) Each one of you holds a special place in my heart that I will never forget.  I would love for you all to keep in contact with me and hopefully book a session with me when I am back in the area.

Much Love!!!

~Amanda V


No comments:

 
Copyright © 2015 Amanda V Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio